From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: IView & ViewNavigator
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2012 09:34:58 GMT

Tink,

I know I agreed with you on this when 4.6 was prerelease but I think
Alex said until testing is working again, nothing major should happen
to the code base.

Also, there is a lot of talk about keeping things simple and getting a
release out the door without changing to much,

I am for getting the concrete references out of the base components. I
would help do it with you. :)

So if you don't get a lot of interest right now, just wait until the
right time. I have things I want to get going to but it's still to
early.

Mike