From "Rui Silva" <f...@rduartes.net>
Subject Re: Branch Strategy (was: So, what should we do first?)
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 19:26:47 GMT
Alex,

I think BRANCHES would do just fine for all branching needs (not TRUNK and TAGS).

Regarding bug fixing that would my suggestion too. Create a sub-branch and fix it there. Later
we can decide if the fix warrants a new release of that main version or not. Basically all
TAGS branches that have been released are untouchable and if something to be fixed in those,
a new sub-branch should be created.

Obviously, at some point we'll have to decide when a certain version becomes obsolete and
should not receive any further fixes.

Rui