From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Flex Logo :: Community Action
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 23:56:55 GMT
Hi,

This is a continuation of the Flex logo.

Can someone please answer this with a consolidated list of
requirements for a "trademark" logo.

I think what we are all missing is the fact that t-shirt logos don't
belong on exe icons on the desktop. This is the logo we are looking
for right now (desktop icon).

We can hold another community contest for the t-shirt logo.

Whats needed;

- A list of requirements we all relay to the community when ready.
- A start date and stop date.
- A huge disclaimer that this logo is for the "desktop" if you will.

The funny thing is we are all software architects and what would an
architects' first order of business be, surly not waste 20 threads on
getting this together, we would list requirements and go from there.

Mike