From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: FLEX Logo Sketch
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 23:47:02 GMT

> I'm definitely still in favor of using the logo as an opportunity to drive
> community participation and put a spotlight on Apache Flex and the new open
> model we're working in.
>
> Don't need to set up a formal contest but maybe people can blog and tweet
> about it, let people share their logo proposal on the mailinglist and we do
> a vote thread by next wednesday or so?
>
> - Peter

I agree with this and it's not really changing anything people are +1
to. All it is doing is giving us the involved a chance to throw out a
shout to the community and say hey, this is what Apache Flex is all
about, send us what you think the future of Flex should look like.

I think it would be important to consolidate requirements before this
and we all post the same thing so we are not wasting peoples time in
Photoshop and Maya. ;-)

Mike