From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Tooling ( Flex SDK code conventions )
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 21:18:20 GMT
Hi Rick

Ernest actually commented on my blog post today about this very thing!
Saying his formatter can run on the command line with minimal eclipse
jars.

Quoting him

"FYI, you can run FlexFormatter from the command line if that helps.
It still requires some Eclipse jars, but you don’t have to have
Eclipse itself running."

Mike