From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Proposition :: ASDoc and compiler adjustments
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 17:03:03 GMT
Putting this on the top so the link is evident;

http://blog.teotigraphix.com/2012/01/05/apache-flex-asdoc-and-compiler-tooling/

I said I would show you all what I am thinking about and what Roland
says he is using is shown in the blog post above, the ASDoc Editor AIR
application.

I will be grateful to get the compiler's AST in the hands of the
developer because of an application like this.

Mike