From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: I hate top posting
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 14:48:39 GMT
Quoting Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org>:

> On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 3:09 PM, David Arno <david@davidarno.org> wrote:

I think it's interesting to note that the wiki page that describes top posting
also states that a lot of people are turning back to it because of the way
mobile works and saving bandwidth.

 From the amount of mailing lists I have been involved in, seems like there is
still a 50-50 split. Most useful for answering directed questions, but
opinions
on a post seem to end up with top posting.

Mike