From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Falcon compiler source code / Falcon architecture
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 11:34:05 GMT

> Is there any documentation available explaining the differences
> between Falcon and the current version of the compiler? Or do you have
> a developer wiki for Falcon which might be shared with us, even if we
> don't have access to the source code, yet.
>
> Does the Falcon team already have an understanding of how much more
> work they want to do before the source code can be shared with Apache?
>
> Raju

I am also interested in this and now that I have had time to sleep on it,
I really doubt I will get into any code with the compiler or asdoc before
there is a clear definition with what has changed or something is released.

I'm still not entirly clear on what I would plug into from the out side or
even have the ability to modify to create plugins for the outside.

I would be more interested in a simple explanation of the Falcon architecture
seeing that this was built from the ground up, I'm hoping there was some
thoughtful design put into it's core. :)

Mike