From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Proposition :: ASDoc and compiler adjustments
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 23:13:57 GMT
Why couldn't we load (Flash) SWC's that hold the asdoc comments like
Flash Builder does and extract them.

In a properly designed application framework, you would pull that
information into the DOM before the render.

I have alot of experience with this area so I would love more
conversation with this because I have found almost anything is
possible with good thought and design.

Mike