From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Proposition :: ASDoc and compiler adjustments
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 23:10:33 GMT
Quoting Rick Winscot <rick.winscot@gmail.com>:

> web-links between classes,
easy

> references to classes in the build paths
done

> doc generation
done, I have written JASDoc using jasblocks that creates all my
components asdocs in html

What I'm saying is I already have an application that uses an AST DOM
in asblocks. SO I already know and application can be written, it's
the other end that my AS3 DOM does right now that could be put into
the compiler hooks and api to expose what is needed to create the
application.

This way you are using the AST from the compiler. I have to look at
the code for the compiler when it's released but if it does not have a
DOM that could be written as an external Java framework to access the
core of the compilers AST.

It's all foggy right now since I don't know what the Flex end would be
but everything else from the DOM out is solved.

I might just have to make a quick blog post to show people a screen
shot of the application, maybe peak some community interest.

Mike

My application already does this and it's an AIR application.