From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Flex SDK code conventions
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 22:06:50 GMT
> http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/flexsdk/Coding+Conventions

This is exactly why I asked because I saw that, what 4 years ago? :)
Still committed code didn't follow it.

As committers, if we agree on a convention, to we have the right to
turn down code that does not follow it and tell the developer to
format it correctly?

Surely it's not our job to do this.

Mike