From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Flex SDK code conventions
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 21:48:25 GMT
I hate this topic but it needs to be asked to the community.

Since I am an initial committer I will stand by whatever the consensus
is with the code I commit.

But then the question, what are we doing about this?

There is already ALOT of code in the sdk that uses different
conventions. I think this is ridiculous because it slows down
development switching from this format to that format (reading and
writing).

I don't have an opinion on conventions, just proposing there needs to
be protocol with committers on this sooner than later. And this
protocol needs to be documented on a public page visible to any one
that has this same question creating patches.

Mike