From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Flex modularity through composition and interfaces
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 21:11:57 GMT
Ok,

I'm still getting used to how I am not talking to someone in person
here and my statements need to be more detailed.

What I meant is setting interface modularity as #1 priority when
designing or implementing new features. So the problems are non
existent when "new" features are released.

I definitely wasn't speaking about refactoring the whole framework to
interfaces as a #1 priority. :)

In no way was I speaking about #1 priority of this whole project, that
doesn't even make sense to me.

Mike