From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Committer duties and information
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 20:57:55 GMT
> I think adding an
> interface here or there and allowing alternate implementations makes
> much more sense than bickering about "which" component should be used.

Let me clear up this statement;

What I meant to say was "give the user" the ability to make alternate
implementations if their application required it.

I did not mean alternate implementations within the framework. I think
one component designed well with interfaces has a huge amount of
customization that can be achieved and I am speaking from years of
experience with component dev.

Mike