From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Re: Committer duties and information
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 20:30:25 GMT
> You could also pick off a bug, fix it, get reviewed, and get a committer to
> submit. The patch would be able to still be voted down if the patch wasn't
> liked by another committer and discussions would follow.

I am an initial committer, that is why I am asking these questions. I
also agree that the kitchen sink shouldn't be included in the core SDK
but there should be some off-shoot of some kind.

Also I signed up for Spoon more than a month ago, you guys said you
would get back to me I have not not heard anything, so these questions
are trying to clear the fog for me.

Mike