From Michael Schmalle <m...@teotigraphix.com>
Subject Committer duties and information
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 19:12:59 GMT
Hi All,

I was just curious if there was any Apache Flex specific information
floating around about how duties might be divided on each others
strength in relation to our understanding of the SDK.

I know there is the official committer information page that Alex
provided but has there been any discussion on how an initial committer
can prepare for whats to be expected in the Apache Flex project?

Or is this just to soon to ask this question?

Thanks,
Mike