From Dany Dhondt <archeme...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [LOGO] Carlos Rovira
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2012 07:49:35 GMT
I think this is a very nice logo Carlos. To me there's one major drawback though. The arrow
cuts through the L and the X which degrades readability and makes it typographically incorrect.
This is especially so for the L
Maybe this is tweakable?
A second remark is about the rectangle version which contains only the arrow. In an application
logo, I'd like to see a clearer reference to Flex itself, IMHO off course.

Beste regards,

Dany Dhondt
Archemedia

Op 14-jan.-2012, om 11:52 heeft Carlos Rovira het volgende geschreven: