From Sebastian Mohr <masul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Non-core code, contrib and samples (was: Goal for Flex: Strengthening large-scale Flex applications...)
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2012 10:56:58 GMT
Sorry ... me German ... here the last sentence again:

If there would be a gathering of another team which could
prove that building large-scale Flex apps is [also] affordable
[without the usage of Microarchitectures], then, I would be
happy to see their code in the Apache Flex "samples" folder.

-- Sebastian