From Paul Evans <paulev...@creative-cognition.co.uk>
Subject Re: jira task to decide on Apache Flex version number needed
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 17:08:09 GMT

On 18 Jan 2012, at 16:56, Peter Elst wrote:

> wow, really - potentially a Flex 4.6.x released under the Adobe name? Not
> sure what to think about that, was under the assumption no Flex was
> completely under Apache now.

For as long as there are support contracts in effect, I'd guess Adobe might at least need
ability to make security patches/updates against their own code-base? Similar to that released
december 2011 patching everything prior to 4.6.

http://blogs.adobe.com/flex/2011/12/flex-sdk-security-patch-now-available.html