From Sebastian Mohr <masul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: When will be the wiki up and running?
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 23:50:05 GMT
I am aware of the MoinMoin wiki syntax because Google Code is using that:

http://code.google.com/p/support/wiki/WikiFAQ#What_syntax_are_you_using_in_the_wiki?

Not sure about the confluence wiki syntax:

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Confluence+Wiki+Markup

I am not seeing that much difference in both of them. Right? Wrong? Which one is better?

-- Sebastian