From "Rui Silva" <f...@rduartes.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] PPMC members to decide voting procedure
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 08:49:52 GMT
João,

> Alex I agree that PPMC should always have the last word regarding which
> logo is selected but we (non-binding folks) should be allowed to cast a
> non-binding vote.
>
> João Fernandes

I don't think anyone can prevent you from doing that in here! You just vote and the PPMC will
decide by themselves if they take that under consideration or not. Greg also said that we
should pay attention to the non-binding votes to see if they deviate significantly from the
PPMC decision.

I can say what I'll do (in the case I don't submit a logo proposal, because if I do I'll abstain
from voting). I'll look up the logo proposals, decide on which I'd cast a vote, then I shall
wait to see how the community (especially the non-binding folks) vote, and finally compare
that to my early choice and reevaluate that if it's significantly different from the popular
choice.

Cheers,
Rui