From "David Arno" <da...@davidarno.org>
Subject RE: [Automation] Could we lose automation for legal or business reasons?
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 09:38:15 GMT

There's a time and place to constrain oneself to politeness. Adobe's
continuing incompetent handling of Flex takes us outside of that. I fail to
see how we can have constructive discussions about this topic until Adobe
sort out all the "legal technicalities" that keep springing up at random and
causing us so many potential problems.

David.