From Mihai Ene <dkra...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Playing around with Carlos' logo proposal
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 16:45:31 GMT

>> > Guys, I believe that the "Fx" text within a square is the logo for the product
"Flex Builder" which is still Adobe's, not for the FlexSDK :) It looks really good anyway
:D

>> You are wrong.  Flash Builder is an FB; as the first 8 results are here:  http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rlz=&q=Flash+Builder+Logo&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&authuser=0&ei=R0cMT4vAOobx0gGpwbnfBQ&biw=1080&bih=561&sei=SkcMT7WAOIjx0gHdr6X6BQ

I believe that you are the one who is wrong. Please note that I said "Flex Builder", not "Flash
Builder", and I am talking about the IDE, not the SDK. The IDE, which was called "Flex Builder",
had the logo "Fx" written in a black-ish square.

> > Guys, I believe that the "Fx" text within a square is the logo for the
>product
>> > "Flex Builder" which is still Adobe's, not for the FlexSDK :) It looks
>really good anyway :D
>
>> Flash Builder has a FB logo.
>
>> David.

Same as above.

Or perhaps my memory fails me really bad, but I remember installing "Flex Builder" up until
"Flash Builder" arrived. I also remember it having a "Fx" logo.

Either way, we are supposed to stay away from logos resembling the past :(

Mihai Ene