From "DiMiTRi" <k...@noos.fr>
Subject Re: Flex Framework rsl's
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 08:48:09 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Alex Harui" <aharui@adobe.com>

>Adobe will not be caching RSLs from Apache so yes, we want to reduce the
>need for caching RSLs in the future.

Alex, can you elaborate of the reasons of Adobe's choice?
I really think the signed RSLs were one of the most important factor of Flex
adoption, because it helped to convince clients that the framework size was
not a real issue.

Without it, the Apache Flex would start with a big step backward, that I
fear could have great consequences to its future adoption.

Can't Adobe and Apache work out a solution to maintain this important
feature?

Thanks.

Dimitri K.