From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: State of the Project
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 21:48:28 GMT
Hi Greg,

> Nope, sorry. You have to be a committer to be able to commit to the
> whiteboard. You can, however, submit patches in Jira.

Understand. So what's the best way for non committers to submit unit tests, code samples showing
issues or new ideas not all of these things belong in JIRA. People who are non committers
want to contribute as well, and currently there's no way for anyone who is not a committer
to become one.

My  current understanding is that JIRA is basically off limits until we get the Adobe JIRA
bugs imported and while hopefully that's going to happen this week it's not going to be complete
until the end of Feb. Non committers can only comment/provide patches for bugs that have already
been imported right?

Thanks,
Justin