From Jun Heider <...@realeyes.com>
Subject Re: Where is Spoon?
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2012 18:07:32 GMT

On Jan 7, 2012, at 9:03 AM, Randy Troppmann wrote:

> With the exception of Jonathan Campos, I have not seen much activity
> from the spoon people on this list. The Spoon blog hasn't posted an
> update since the Flex Summit. I would like to see more activity from
> the Spoon directors or I will remove the spoon pin from my backpack ;)
>
> - Randy

Hey Randy...I'm almost thinking that as a fellow guitar brethren and not noticing my good
number of posts and tweets yesterday you should remove the spoon pin from your backpack. ;-)
JJ

I saw Jon respond to you and just read a pretty great post on Nick's BlazeDS stance.  So...we're
here, Spoon's here.  Patience my friend, a lot has happened and I'm sure you'll be hearing
more from us soon. As Jon said, anything in particular you're wanting to know other than the
Stage Map View stuff?