From Sebastian Mohr <masul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: coding conventions
Date Sun, 08 Jan 2012 08:26:20 GMT
I also would be happy to move forward
with the existing Flex Coding Conventions:

http://opensource.adobe.com/wiki/display/flexsdk/Coding+Conventions

I would only extend these Coding Conventions with a few rules for Flex
3:

http://code.google.com/p/masuland/wiki/Flex3CodingConventions

... and Flex 4:

http://code.google.com/p/masuland/wiki/Flex4CodingConventions