From Rick Winscot <rick.wins...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposition :: ASDoc and compiler adjustments
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 23:18:31 GMT
For clarity on my compiler hooks comment... imagine if you could send compiled output through
optimization utilities like Apparat (Joa has released it as open source btw) or using byte-code
as the base for a DSL. Lot's of possibilities...

Cheers,

Rick Winscot

On Wednesday, January 4, 2012 at 6:01 PM, Rick Winscot wrote:

> Mike,
>
> This sounds like an interesting idea. I've been all over MetaAS, PMD, and Code Model...
which is what it would take to make something like this happen. Why so much depth? Mainly,
because 'docs' aren't just 'text.' A good example would be web-links between classes, references,
etc. Code formatting, doc generation, and compiler hooks could get pretty involved (I love
a challenge).