From Marcus Fritze <marcus.fri...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [LOGO] Voting
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 21:26:42 GMT
I think, this shouldn't be a problem to set-up a new email. But when everybody uses the same
email subject (e.g. Logo Voting), this wouldn't bother me. (Thanks to the automatic email
grouping in Mac Mail.app ;-) )

Regarding to my suggested voting system: Just to clarify, the logo with the most earned points
would win. (if the copyright and the other stuff {mentioned in the [Logo Contest] subject
} is ok).

Marcus

Am 16.01.2012 um 22:03 schrieb Martin Heidegger:

> I assume that there will be quite a few mails regarding voting. To not "spam" the public
list: How about an administrative list like "flex-vote" for that?