From "David Arno" <da...@davidarno.org>
Subject RE: Codename for the new version?
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 12:02:39 GMT

something I miss.

The problem I had with that is that we have three versions already that
people are anticipating Apache releasing:

Apache Flex version of 4.6 - Codenamed "Lifeboat" in my head at least

Apache Flex version of 3.6 - Codenamed "Deadwood" in my head

Post Flex 4 - Codenamed "Flex 5" by many

As it is the main focus of many here, I tend to assume that when others -
such as yourself - refer to "Apache Flex", you are referring to Lifeboat...
:)

David.