From "David Arno" <da...@davidarno.org>
Subject RE: Goal for Flex: Strengthening large-scale Flex applications
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 11:43:17 GMT

abstract way.

I'm going to repeat myself from yesterday here. If you think this
documentation is useful, get writing it. Clearly some folk disagree with you
and they won't help you write it. Others might agree and may help you.

If what you commit it or submit it as a patch gets approval, then it'll form
part of future Apache Flex releases. If folk veto it, it won't. Either way,
it has to be more productive than this endless "Yes we should. No we
shouldn't" bickering over this topic.

David.