From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE][DISCUSS] Logo contest
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 16:19:49 GMT
When we are voting and then start discussing the vote in the middle it helps to add a [DISCUSS]
tag to help those tallying the results separate the chatter.

On Jan 19, 2012, at 8:08 AM, Peter Elst wrote:

>> You have a point Greg. Denis' odds of winning are being harmed by this
>> division.
>

> What about averaging it out between the two?

I think the only fair thing to do is to treat separate proposals as separate proposals.

When I vote one of my choices has a "duplicate." I'm voting for the second version....

Regards,
Dave