From Tink <f...@tink.ws >
Subject Re: Fix to get DropDownList working on Mobile
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 00:04:31 GMT
A SpinnerList is a UI element for a different task. There is no reason
why DropDownList shouldn't be available to mobile devs (unless there
is a good reason of course ;)).

Here's a DropDownList on the Android Design document (although is
called a spinner it is our DropDownList) http://developer.android.com/design/building-blocks/spinners.html

and heres our SpinnerList (called a picker) http://developer.android.com/design/building-blocks/pickers.html

http://forums.adobe.com/message/3803832

Tink