From "Jeff Tapper" <j...@spoon.as>
Subject RE: [VOTE] PPMC members to decide voting procedure
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 18:38:46 GMT
+1 (binding) im with jonathan on this

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Campos [mailto:jonbcampos@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 1:28 PM
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] PPMC members to decide voting procedure

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 12:12 PM, Michael Schmalle
<mike@teotigraphix.com>wrote:

> So I agree, Jonathan keeps mentioning user voice? Anybody got opinions
> on that, seems like there are two options here ML or user voice.
> Bertrand is it ok to use something off list?

I don't see uservoice as being off list. I see it as being discussed on
list, and results on list, but being a mechanism to quickly facilitate the
votes with rules behind it in a way that would be very manual on list and
more error prone. How easy is it to lose a vote on the list? very. With
uservoice you have multiple points to vote and so we still get our multiple
votes and we know nothing is lost.

--
Jonathan Campos