From "David Arno" <da...@davidarno.org>
Subject RE: Spoon Community Call Feb 2nd
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 08:07:22 GMT
I'm looking forward to this. To be honest, I don't understand why Spoon
still exists. Its purpose - to enable community input into Flex - has been
superseded by Apache Flex. Further, Apache appears to actively discourage
the idea that Apache project committers belong to a group: they are
individual committers that are asked to follow the "if it doesn't happen
here, it doesn't happen" rule. Hopefully we can get a clear idea from this
as to why Spoon is still active and what its plans are with regard to Apache
Flex.

David.