From "David Arno" <da...@davidarno.org>
Subject RE: Falcon compiler source code / Falcon architecture
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2012 12:19:12 GMT
+1

>Wouldn't it be important if the community had access to the Falcon source at a very early
stage?

There are some great ideas here around creating an API for the compiler to support formatting
and documentation tools for example. Also I'd like to experiment with adding custom generics
support to the compiler. I'd love to get involved in this stuff, but see no point in starting
it with the mxmlc compiler source since we know falcon is coming at some point. So please
can those with the falcon team's ear badger them into releasing to Apache as soon as possible
(before it's complete.)

David.