From "David Arno" <da...@davidarno.org>
Subject RE: Apache Flex suggestion - dumping SWF support in favor of HTML5 - listen to Steve
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 17:01:09 GMT

Definitely agree. Other questions to add:

1) What will Adobe donate/ what have they donated so far (to be updated as
we go along)

2) How do I become a committer?

3) How do I raise bugs? / Do I need to be a committer to create them? / How
do I get a Jira account? / Do I need to log in to create one?

4) How do I check out and build the SDK? / How do I test changes?

5) Can only committers modify the Wiki? / How do I get an account to allow
me to make changes?

David.