From "David Arno" <>
Subject RE: Namespaces in Interfaces, AVM or Compiler Problem
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 11:34:58 GMT

Assuming Roland finds that the limitation is with the compiler only and not
with the AVM, I'm struggling to understand why you view this as a bug and
problem. An interface describes a public contract that implementing classes
must fulfil. Why therefore would you want to specify a namespace other than
public within an interface?

View raw message