From "David Arno" <da...@davidarno.org>
Subject RE: AS3 and the AVM are two different things (was Flex incubation on Apache as Opensource)
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 09:19:47 GMT

If we target JavaScript, we'll be subject to changes to the language and may need to make
changes to Flex in the future in response. If we build our own AVM plugin, we'll be subject
to changes in browsers. No one can operate in isolation with software, so I don't see why
you are bemoaning the fact that we can't.

David.