From "David Arno" <da...@davidarno.org>
Subject Have Adobe ever published a list of what they are giving to Apache?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2012 12:18:54 GMT
I'm wondering if they have ever explicitly listed what they'll be donating.
For example, will the source to everything in sdk/lib and sdk/bin be
provided? What about sdk/ant/lib? Will we be provided with a means of
creating playerglobal.swc ourselves, or will we be reliant on Adobe for
that?

It's possible that I've not been paying attention, but I don't think Adobe
have ever clearly stated what they'll be providing. Did I miss it?

David.