From "Dimitri K." <k...@noos.fr>
Subject Re: Webinar: Moving from Adobe Flex to HTML5 and Sencha
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 15:54:59 GMT
>From: "Doug Arthur" <dougarthur@gmail.com>
>
> I think someone here should create an identical PDF, but about Flex -
> with the facts, and post it here! I would totally do it if I had time,
> but it would take me a week or more with my schedule.
> - Doug

Before the guns starts blazing, it should be mentionned that Ted Patrick,
ex-Adobe now working as Dev relations director at Sencha has indicated that
a new PDF will be produced after Jeffry has brought the subject to him.

https://twitter.com/#!/__ted__/status/162345228731293697

He had also added this tweet about his intention not to "bash Flex" :

https://twitter.com/#!/__ted__/status/162346779747155969

Dimitri K.