From "Glenn Williams" <i...@tinylion.co.uk>
Subject RE: [LOGO CONTEST] Tallying the votes
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 10:06:44 GMT
Ok, I missed that.

But to be honest I had a very strong preference.

I'll keep an eye out on the reply to this and if I
need to think again then I will

Thanks for the heads up

glenn

-----Original Message-----
From: Dany Dhondt [mailto:archemedia@mac.com]
Sent: 19 January 2012 10:02
To: flex-dev@incubator.apache.org;
peter.elst@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [LOGO CONTEST] Tallying the votes

I'm a bit confused now:

Do we vote on this list or do we use the link
provided earlier:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formk
ey=dGRaaGZXZTk1Sk9Jb0w1eHlOX1pBanc6MQ

-Dany

Op 19-jan.-2012, om 10:56 heeft Peter Elst het
volgende geschreven:

>> If there's a general consensus on publishing
this document earlier
>> (I'd rather not, in order to not influence
voters), I'll do it.

> Thanks Rui, I think thats sensible - not hiding
anything, people who
> have too much time on their hands can still
count the votes manually.

> What are you doing with people voting for only
one logo with 5 points?
> I think the voting instructions said a minimum
of 2 proposals needed