From "David Arno" <da...@davidarno.org>
Subject RE: [Discussion] Logo contest round #2
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 07:13:01 GMT

It's great that the PPMC members are seeking the opinions of the community,
but care needs to be taken over how that is done. Cynical people might read
what you wrote as "the PPMC likes #42. The community voted for #49. Bearing
in mind the negatives of #49, could the community re-vote please. Unless you
overwhelmingly choose #49 though, the PPMC will choose #42 regardless of the
result." If I were the designer of #49, I'd be pretty pee'd off over the
biased tone of the announcement.

Being a bloody-minded person at heart, even though I prefer #42, I'm tempted
to vote for #49 just to counter the bias...

David.