From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Issue with ant build files for flex
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 05:33:13 GMT
Hi Alex,

> I would prefer if you would wait until we get all the code in and the JIRA
> bugs migrated.

OK I'll hold off until then. I know you're working hard at this and it taken a little longer
than expected because of the legal issues and the complexities involved.

Can I ask what's your estimate to when we have the code drop and JIRA migrated. I think you
mentioned something about going to China for a couple of weeks soon is this likely to delay
the initial drop/JIRA migration?

Thanks,
Justin