From "David Arno" <da...@davidarno.org>
Subject RE: [DRAFT] Apache Flex Podling Incubator Status Report (February 2012)
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2012 20:55:06 GMT
Alex,

Do you think it worth adding any of the following?

1. A winning logo was chosen and that we are now working on refining it.
2. The delays to the code being made available doesn't seem to have tempered
our enthusiasm and that there have been lots of discussions on people's
plans and expectations.
3. People have started experimenting with the code we already have and that
eg tink has submitted new components.

Not sure if that is the sort of detail that is required though.

David.