From "David Arno" <da...@davidarno.org>
Subject RE: Flexionscript
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2012 17:12:14 GMT

I couldn't disagree more Omar! :)

Pretty much the only reason I'm here is to play my part in modifying the
compiler: both in terms of the source language and in what it outputs. I
have very little interest in the Flex classes themselves.

Of course I can do little until we get our hands on first the mxmlc and
compc compilers and then the falcon one. In the meantime, I'm enjoying
kicking around ideas on what we are going to do with the compilers when we
get our hands on them.

David.