From "David Arno" <da...@davidarno.org>
Subject RE: Apache Flex 3.7 - my planned mega-patch
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 16:05:54 GMT

Don't worry Mike, I abandoned the idea. As others pointed out, the move would make it more
difficult for people to upgrade from Flex 3 to 4. So I abandoned the idea.

However, our discussed idea of an extensible architecture has also had to be largely abandoned
too. The AVM just isn't up to the task sadly. So it looks like we are stuck with gigantic
classes with lots of private members.

David.