incubator-etch-user mailing list archives

From scott comer <wer...@mac.com>
Subject array element access in c-binding
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 15:32:18 GMT
thomas is bringing up the perf example from the etch examples with the
c-binding, and has the following trouble.

for the method, sum, which takes an int[], it isn't clear how to fetch
the elements out of the array. in general, a quick pointer to working
with arrays would be helpful.

thomas is working on a pilot project for us, here at spawn labs, to
bring up the c-binding in an image compare service which will be part of
our mostly java service cloud for game play. the c-binding is important
to us for other projects as well, including core communications for our
video appliance and dynamic firewall control.

any help or examples would be appreciated.

thanks,
scott out