incubator-etch-user mailing list archives

From Holger Grandy <>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Etch 1.1.0-incubating
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 15:22:46 GMT
Hi everybody,

the Etch community released a new version!

Etch is a cross-platform, language- and transport-independent framework for building and consuming
bidirectional network services.
The Etch toolset includes a network service description language, a compiler, and binding
libraries for Java, C# and C.
The goal of Etch is to make it simple to define small, focused services that can be easily
accessed, combined, and deployed in a similar manner.

We are grateful to all our mentors, contributors, PMCers and everyone else, that helped us
with this release!

Version "1.1.0-incubating" is available for download from

Please report bugs you may find using

We welcome questions, discussions, ... at:

Release Notes are available at

Hope you like the new version!

the Etch project team

View raw message