incubator-etch-user mailing list archives

From Keith Hankin <khan...@shutterfly.com>
Subject RE: Mixin not working
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2009 18:22:17 GMT
Contents of FooService.etch:

	service FooService {
		struct Test1 (
			string hello
		)
	}

Contents of BarService.etch:

	Service BarService {
		mixin FooService
		struct Test2 (
			string world
		) extends Test1
	}

The resulting ValueFactoryBarService.java, when setting the super type of the Test2 class,
refers to _mt_foo_FooService_Test1, which it cannot resolve, since this is declared in a file
in a different package.